CauseMatch Account Executive
CauseMatch is seeking a sales leader to drive big online fundraising outcomes and revenues by partnering with nonprofits. The ideal candidate is a highly passionate and independent person with an understanding of consultative sales, lead generation, and the nonprofit market. The position is both challenging and rewarding and you’ll be working with a variety of nonprofit clients focused in the American market. This is a sales role with real meaning and the ability to make a big social impact.
Generous compensation package with fixed salary and significant monthly variable pay based on reaching sales targets. Your feedback and client insights will be heard and highly valued. If you’re tired of “plain digital” and are ready to join a social impact start-up with a proven business model, we’d love to learn more about you.
- Develop new business and progress existing prospect relationships
- Provide consultative sales, guidance and authentic value to your prospects and customers
- Manage all aspects of the sales pipeline in Hubspot, including lead prospecting, scheduling pitch meetings, preparing sales materials, and appropriate follow-up
- Compose and implement quarterly and annual business plans to achieve sales goals and targets.
- Closely follow current market intelligence, trends, client feedback, and business needs to align with CauseMatch strategic initiatives
- Manage and validate pipeline by assessing early-stage opportunities to ensure you have enough pipeline at all times to meet or exceed quota.
- Build intelligent, strategic fundraising proposals for potential CauseMatch clients
- Communicate internally with relevant stakeholders on the product, marketing, and operations teams
- Strategize with team members to innovate and improve the overall sales process
- Spend time outside of the office with clients and prospects to enhance working relationships
WHO YOU ARE
- Loves nonprofits and wants to change the world
- Minimum 2 years experience in consultative sales, B2B sales experience required
- Culturally fluent both with the Jewish market segment and non-Jewish market segment
- Happy and available to work American hours
- Deals with change easily and is flexible
- Strong writing skills, your words cause people to take action
Energetic phone skills and excellent listening skills
- Experienced in networking and outbound lead generation
- Deeply thoughtful about the art and science of sales
- People-person, friendly and warm
- Driven and passionate
- Language: Native English and basic Hebrew
- Independently motivated and happy to work on own projects, a self-starter
- Flexible working hours
WHO WE ARE:
CauseMatch is the next generation of digital fundraising for nonprofits. We support amazing organizations and their causes by providing fundraising solutions that engage their communities and increase their impact, typically raising 3-6x more than traditional online platforms.
Our international team is passionate about making a positive change through the work we do and clients we help.
Our culture and company perks!
- Flexible work hours and WFH options
- Generous company holiday schedule - paid vacation for all major Jewish holidays and Chol HaMoed
- 20 hours of paid volunteer time off/impact hours
Team and work is driven by our company values and core principles.