CauseMatch Business Development Representative Team Lead
Are you a passionate and dedicated sales leader looking to challenge yourself? CauseMatch is looking to hire a top performing Business Development Representative Team Leader. As Team Lead you will work to increase the BDR’s performance through recruiting, coaching, training and systematically growing the team’s capabilities to blow through targets. Leading our growing team, you will also help directly contribute to team goals.
The ideal candidate is a person who has not just built their own very successful track record in a SaaS sales and prospecting environment, but who has made the conscious choice to positively influence others’ careers. You have a strong grasp of scalable SaaS processes and understand the role that business development plays for lead qualification and lead generation. You enjoy both direct BDR work as well as “building the machine” through metrics, reporting, and creation of processes and playbooks. You have a history of hitting challenging sales targets, coaching to process and methodology, and have a track record in helping others succeed. This role has direct management responsibilities over a team of business development representatives, but will also work on campaigns alongside the team in a “player/coach” model.
- Support our Direct Sales Team by hitting and exceeding annual/quarterly Sales Qualified Opportunities targets.
- Drive and refine the BDR prospecting cycle according to SaaS best practices
- Interview, recruit, and onboard top BDR talent
- "Player-coach," working on individual targets as well as coaching and training BDRs
- Share responsibility for the achievement of our Quarterly lead generation targets together with Marketing and Sales. Your team’s target is measured in Sales Qualified Opportunities.
- Provide ongoing BDR training with a heavy focus leveraging technology, automation and providing authentic customer value
- Track and report on key BDR leading indicators, SLA’s, and metrics to wider leadership team
- Cultivate a culture of success, integrity, and ongoing business and goal achievement.
- Work collaboratively across both Marketing and Sales team to meet goals
- Establish the inbound lead requirements needed to meet your sales objectives
- Provide full visibility into the lead pipeline at every stage of development
WHO YOU ARE
- 2-3+ years of Business Development experience in a SaaS company, including 6 months plus in a lead role, with a successful track record of achieving targets…both as an individual and for a team.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Loves nonprofits and wants to change the world
- Loves “machine building” and creating automations and building out metrics
- Proven experience implementing methodologies, BDR/Sales training and development programs
- Process driven, and able to implement those processes once the appropriate procedure for lead cycle has been identified
- 2+ years of proven business development success through effective use of core sales tools: HubSpot\Salesforce, LinkedIn.
- Promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company
- Ability to assess market trends to proactively alter sales plans and strategies
- Language: Native English speaker required, with proficient Hebrew a big plus
- A ‘Lead from the Front’ mentality
- Happy and available to work American hours
WHO WE ARE
CauseMatch is the next generation of digital fundraising for nonprofits. We support amazing organizations and their causes by providing fundraising solutions that engage their communities and increase their impact, typically raising 3-6x more than traditional online platforms.
Our international team is passionate about making a positive change through the work we do and clients we help.
Our culture and company perks!
- Flexible work hours and WFH options
- Generous company holiday schedule - paid vacation for all major Jewish holidays and Chol HaMoed
- 20 hours of paid volunteer time off/impact hours
- Team and work is driven by our company values and core principles