WHO WE ARE:
CauseMatch is a fast-growing, venture-backed company that provides an end-to-end online fundraising platform for nonprofits the world over. We help organizations fundraise smarter so that they can bring more good into the world. CauseMatch believes that fundraising is both a science and an art. Our software and methodology is a powerful pairing of our proprietary fundraising model, as well as a team of the best fundraising experts in the world. We wrap the team and software together to ensure your fundraising campaign is driven by data and becomes a team wide core competency.
As a CauseMatch Account Manager, you play a pivotal role in building and maintaining strong relationships with our clients. Your primary responsibility is to understand current clients’ annual fundraising needs and identify new opportunities for them to partner with CauseMatch throughout the year. By collaborating with the Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Product teams , you will enhance the overall customer experience, drive sales quotas, and ensure client satisfaction and engagement with our products and services for the long term.
At CauseMatch, we foster a culture of innovation, collaboration, and positive impact. As an Account Manager, you will be at the forefront of empowering nonprofit organizations worldwide. Your expertise in building strong client relationships and strategic insights will drive tangible fundraising benefits through the CauseMatch platform.
Your dedication, expertise, and commitment as an Account Manager will directly impact growth. You will be the driving force behind contract renewals, upselling, and cross-selling, while ensuring the continued success of our clients and making a profound difference in the lives of those they serve.
- Spearhead and execute the CauseMatch Expansion & Retention Playbook to drive growth and retention across accounts.
- Work with key accounts to identify their biggest online fundraising challenges and opportunities, and offer customized solutions.
- Help clients maximize the value they can gain through CauseMatch technology and services.
- Act as a trusted advisor to our portfolio of clients, enabling them to achieve tangible, annual fundraising benefits through the CauseMatch platform.
- Serve as the main point of contact for all client account management matters.
- Collaborate with the marketing department to develop new product materials, demos, and engaging client touch points focused on retention and expansion.
- Develop quarterly and annual sales plans to meet Account Management sales targets.
- Gather and prioritize client feature requests, leveraging market intelligence and trends to recommend new strategic product features and annually-focused service packages for CauseMatch.
- Act as a technical liaison between clients and CauseMatch product developers.
- Communicate effectively with relevant stakeholders from product, marketing, and customer success teams.
- Assist in handling challenging client requests and escalate issues when necessary.
- Client base is in the US, so you must be happy and available to work US hours
Who You Are
- Passionate about helping nonprofits grow and thrive
- Able to help customers unpack their needs, identify key value opportunities and then assist with implementing plans to realize that value.
Your Background and Skills:
- Account Management:
Proven experience in managing and growing client accounts in a hi-tech/SaaS environment.
- Sales and Negotiation:
Demonstrates ability to achieve sales quotas and negotiate contract renewals and upselling opportunities.
- Data Analysis:
Strong analytical skills to interpret client data, identify trends, and recommend data-driven solutions.
- CRM and Reporting:
Proficiency in using CRM systems (e.g., HubSpot) for client tracking, reporting, and workflow management.
- Relationship Building:
Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills to establish and maintain strong client relationships.
- Customer-Centric Mindset:
Strong focus on understanding and meeting clients needs to ensure their success and satisfaction.
Ability to identify client challenges and offer creative and effective solutions.
Willingness to work closely with cross-functional teams to enhance the overall customer experience.
Capacity to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and quickly adapt to changes and challenges.
- A PLUS: Fundraising Knowledge: Understanding of fundraising strategies, online giving trends, and nonprofit industry best practices
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary with performance-based incentives
- Generous paid time off and company holidays
- Flexible work arrangements. Hybrid work model.
Join our purpose-driven team, in a supportive and vibrant workplace where your contributions are meaningful, recognized and rewarded. If you have the skills and passion to excel in this role, we would love to hear from you.