CauseMatch’s is hiring a Development Team Leader to lead and grow our engineering team. The ideal candidate is a beacon for top-talent and experienced in leading a results-driven engineering culture that values cross team collaboration and confidence in our organization. We want to talk to you if driving all aspects of a company's software activities and inspiring a highly-successful team is your career purpose.
What You'll Do
- Prioritize and direct an engineering roadmap that balances product priorities with immediate customer needs and consistent pay-down of technical debt.
- Hands-on architecting, coding and working with the team to build the codebase and mentor their own coding development
- Foster a generative, psychologically safe culture in which engineers perform at their best
- Collaborate closely with the operations and product management teams
- Recruit and grow all Engineering team members, including training and mentoring new managers and team leads.
What You Bring (Required)
- 7+ years of experience of which at least 2 is in a leadership role
- Demonstrated communication skills with the ability to make business-oriented tradeoffs, and represent the platform solutions and challenges to a non-technical audience.
- Data-driven approach with excellent analytical skills and an ability to identify trends, anomalies, anti-patterns etc.
- Demonstrated architectural skillset in building highly scalable applications.
What Would Be Awesome To Have (Preferred)
- DevOps and cloud skills/experience
- Experience volunteering or working for a social organization
- Fully remote working (now and after COVID)
- Meaningful equity
- Making a true impact for worthy nonprofits around the world
- Team culture based on empowerment, impact, and devotion
- Chance to take a tech company to the next level
CauseMatch is a social enterprise that creates world-class online fundraising software for nonprofits, modernizing the giving experience to accelerate social impact around the world. CauseMatch is trusted by organizations of all sizes. Working for CauseMatch means you're an integral part of our mission—to mobilize and empower the world for good—and our unique culture. You'll learn, contribute to amazing customer experiences, and flourish alongside colleagues who are determined to make a lasting social impact. For more information, visit www.causematch.com