Director of Marketing Position at Growing, Social Impact Start-Up - CauseMatch Fundraising
If you’re tired of “plain digital” and are ready to join a social-impact start-up with a proven business model, we’d love to learn more about you. CauseMatch is seeking an experienced Director of Marketing to play a leading role in driving visibility, awareness and market positioning of our fast-growing company. As a dynamic brand and marketing specialist, you have an omnichannel approach to marketing and will refine and uphold our brand across all platforms and customer touch points. The ideal candidate has experience with building brands from the ground up. You should have extensive experience in digital marketing and the ability to build and leverage unique and authentic content to lift up the stories of our amazing non-profit clients and how we help them grow.
This is an exciting and dynamic role, you’ll be responsible for managing all aspects of CauseMatch Brand, Marketing, and PR in the USA, Israel and Europe. You need to be passionate about elevating and celebrating the stories of our non-profit clients. Ideally you have had experience in the non-profit world and ready to take on this dynamic role with energy and a belief that you can make a measurable impact on our business. Your feedback and market insights will be heard and highly valued.
WHO WE ARE:
CauseMatch is the next generation of online fundraising tools for non-profits. We support amazing organizations and their causes by providing fundraising solutions that engage their communities and increase their impact, typically raising 3-6x more than traditional online platforms.
Our international team is passionate about making a positive change through the work we do and clients we help.
- Develop strategy, product positioning, and messaging that differentiates CauseMatch fundraising products from others in the industry
- Build CauseMatch brand in USA, Israel and Europe
- Own marketing plan and tactical marketing activity to drive awareness, engagement, lead generation
- Develop and optimize marketing funnels from start to finish
- Manage and control the marketing budget and review performance
- Act as brand guardian on all print and digital assets
- Manage a rolling program of brand assets from conception to development
- Own our brand tone of voice in both English and Hebrew
- Coordinate and manage all aspects of quarterly CauseMatch events which bring together industry experts and non-profits to discuss fundraising best practices
- Drive customer insight activities to inform marketing spend and track ROI
- Identify and manage partnerships with other brands that can support audience development and growth
- Work closely with the CEO and Sales Teams to plan and execute marketing campaigns and create brand imagery
- Build a rolling editorial calendar for branded, CauseMatch content
- Define press outreach schedule, messaging, moments
- Draft press releases and follow up with key journalists and publications
The ideal candidate must understand and feel passionate about the CauseMatch approach and its mission in the world, and is committed to seeing our business and our non-profits grow.
WHO YOU ARE & YOUR EXPERIENCE
- Must have hands-on experience with expert level control of: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Marketing Automation (Hubspot, Eloqua, Marketo or others)
- Native advertising experience
- Expertise in delivering multi-channel marketing programs using ABM techniques
- Substantial experience in lead generation and brand development (Email marketing, PPC, SEO and more)
- Analytical and comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Deals with change easily and is flexible.
- Pumped to join a growing start-up as first 20 team members and willing to hustle
- Strategic thinker who can build thoughtful campaign strategies for non-profit clients
- People-person, friendly and warm
- Be deadline oriented and maintain high standards when working under pressure.
- Ability to plan ahead and communicate effectively with all other departments.
- Driven and passionate
- Native English speaker with native-level written English
- Near-native Hebrew speaker with understanding of Israeli culture
- Independently motivated and happy to work on own projects, a self starter
- Flexible working hours