CauseMatch is the next generation of digital fundraising for nonprofits. We support amazing organizations and their causes by providing fundraising solutions and strategies that engage their communities and increase their impact.
Our motto is Raise better, do more good.
Our international team is passionate about making a positive change through the work we do and the clients we help. Read what our clients are saying here: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/causematch.com
We’ve seen consistent year-over-year growth. We are building out our state-of-the art peer-to-peer fundraising platform and we’re expanding our finance team as we do so. We’re also broadening our horizons to new technologies and new business strategies. This is an exciting time in the digital fundraising world in general and at CauseMatch in particular.
We have offices in Israel and India. We’d love to have you join us in the office, but this can be a hybrid position.
Our Leadership Principles
- Transparency & Communication
- Customer Devotion
- Ownership & Accountability
- Me is We
- Devotion to the Highest Standards
- Act Now. Invent and Innovate Ahead
- Positive Mindset. Challenge = Opportunity. Can Do Attitude.
- Learn and Grow
- You are a self-starter and a life-long learner, you take pride in producing quality work, and you appreciate the impact social factors have on the success of an engineering team’s effort.
- You share our passion for using technology to make the world a better place.
- You have experience collaborating with Git.
- You have experience with at least one dynamic language, like Ruby, Python, or Clojure.
- You have experience with at least one static, strongly-typed language like TypeScript, Scala, or Rust.
- You have experience with Vue, React, or Elm. You understand and appreciate “The Elm (Redux) Architecture.”
- You have experience writing SQL queries for at least one major RDBMS (we proudly use PostgreSQL).
- You have experience deploying to at least one major cloud provider such as AWS or GCP.
- You communicate effectively in spoken and written English.
- Extra credit if you have an interest in or experience with e-commerce, fintech, functional programming, TDD, DDD, devOps, microservices, or event-driven systems.
Please apply if the job interests you, even if you can’t “check all the boxes!” We value most of all how you fit with our culture and that you have compatible technical interests.
- Contribute to the ongoing design, test, and implementation of new features and components. Take ownership of large components of our platform. Continually strive to improve our test suite, codebase, and process.
- Follow security best practices in all your work, and code for the -ilities.
- Participate in collaborative engineering efforts, including daily standup, mob programming and pair programming sessions, technical reviews, and process retrospectives. Our core hours are from 09:30 to 15:30 UTC+2/3.
- Help diagnose and fix elusive bugs. Learn from our bugs and work as a team to prevent their recurrence. Bugs are our teachers!
- Practice our leadership principles.
- Earn compensation commensurate with your experience plus equity.
- Sharpen the saw with on-the-job learning and mentoring, reading time, group learning, and opportunities to dive into new technologies.
- Work from our office in Jerusalem, Israel, Bangalore India, or from anywhere in the world (note core hours above).
- Work with great people and make a positive difference in the lives of millions of people.