WHO WE ARE:
CauseMatch is the next generation of online fundraising for non-profits. We support amazing organizations and their causes by providing fundraising solutions that engage their communities and increase their impact, typically raising 3-6x more than traditional online platforms.
Our international team is passionate about making a positive change through the work we do and clients we help.
- Developing brand identity and all branded materials
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites and digital platforms function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Communicating with clients about layout and design when needed.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites.
- Proven work experience as a graphic and UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency in all Adobe creative suite programs.
- A strong eye for visual composition and aesthetics.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Team spirit & Startup mentality; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
When applying please include a portfolio and salary expectations.
Position is in the center of Jerusalem