Head of Marketing Position at Growing, Social Impact Start-Up - CauseMatch Fundraising
CauseMatch is seeking an experienced Head of Marketing to play a leading role in driving visibility, awareness and market positioning of our fast-growing company. As a dynamic brand and marketing specialist, you have an omnichannel approach to marketing and will refine and uphold our brand across all platforms and customer touch points. The ideal candidate has extensive experience in digital marketing, and the ability to build and leverage unique and authentic content to lift up the stories of our amazing non-profit clients.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for managing all aspects of CauseMatch Brand, Marketing, and PR. Passionate about elevating and celebrating the stories of our non-profit clients you will ideally have had experience in the non-profit world and be ready to take on this dynamic role with energy and a belief that you can make a measurable impact on our business. Your feedback and market insights will be heard and highly valued. If you’re tired of “plain digital” and are ready to join a socially responsible start-up with a proven business model, we’d love to learn more about you.
WHO WE ARE:
CauseMatch is the next generation of online fundraising tools for non-profits. We support amazing organizations and their causes by providing fundraising solutions that engage their communities and increase their impact, typically raising 3-6x more than traditional online platforms.
Our international team is passionate about making a positive change through the work we do and clients we help.
- Own marketing plan and tactical marketing activity to drive awareness, engagement, lead generation
- Develop strategy, product positioning, and messaging that differentiates CauseMatch fundraising products from others in the industry
- Manage and control the marketing budget and review performance
- Lead and manage expansion of Marketing Team to align with company growth initiatives
- Act as brand guardian on all print and digital assets
- Manage a rolling program of brand assets from conception to development
- Own our brand tone of voice in both English and Hebrew
- Coordinate and manage all aspects of quarterly CauseMatch events which bring together industry experts and non-profits to discuss fundraising best practices
- Drive customer insight activities to inform marketing spend and track ROI
- Identify and manage partnerships with other brands that can support audience development and growth
- Work closely with the CEO and Sales Teams to plan and execute marketing campaigns and create brand imagery
- Build a rolling editorial calendar for branded, CauseMatch content
- Define press outreach schedule, messaging, moments
- Draft press releases and follow up with key journalists and publications
The ideal candidate must understand and feel passionate about the CauseMatch approach and its mission in the world, and is committed to seeing our business and our non-profits grow.
WHO YOU ARE
- Loves non-profits and wants to change the world
- A visionary, willing and excited by the prospect of building the marketing culture and team here in Israel
- Deals with change easily and is flexible.
- Pumped to join a growing start-up as first 20 team members and willing to hustle
- Past experience in lead generation and brand development
- Deeply thoughtful about the art and science of marketing and how it relates to sales
- Strategic thinker who can build thoughtful campaign strategies for non-profit clients
- People-person, friendly and warm
- Be deadline orientated and maintain high standards when working under pressure.
- Lead by example, act as motivator within the team.
- Ability to plan ahead and communicate effectively with all other departments.
- Driven and passionate
- Native English speaker with native-level written English
- Near-native Hebrew speaker with understanding of Israeli culture
- Independently motivated and happy to work on own projects, a self starter
- Flexible working hours