Are you a passionate and dedicated sales leader looking to challenge yourself? CauseMatch is experiencing explosive growth and we’re looking to hire a world-class Head of Sales to join our growing team. You will contribute directly to this sustained growth by managing a team of bright, dedicated and passionate sales people.
The Head of Sales role is responsible for bringing a strategic vision, organizational design and day-to-day leadership to an emerging SaaS sales team. This role is a blend of both strategic planning as well as tactical execution.. It involves strategic planning, sales forecasting, building and inspiring a team of Sales Directors and SDR’s, improving established processes while implementing new ones, and working across multiple functional areas. Operational processes are a priority: determining the sales methodologies and processes best suited for this market, then implementing those best-in-class processes that will enable the company to exceed its goals.
The role also requires a certain level of hands-on selling with the sales team - the right person should be excited by selling into new markets, strategizing next steps, helping to negotiate complex deals, and beating the competition in head to head opportunities. This is a managerial sales role with real meaning and the ability to make a big social impact. .
- Manage sales department including hands-on sales, operations, and resources to deliver profitable growth and to expand the company’s customer base.
- Own, hit, and exceed annual/quarterly company sales targets.
- Drive and refine the entire sales-cycle, including lead generation to prospect qualification, client acquisition and other deliverables, while consistently delivering on aggressive sales goals.
- Hire and develop sales training and onboarding processes to scale a successful sales team according to our growth plan
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions.
- Assist in the development of the sales plan, preparing forecasts and KPI reporting for the CGO, and upper management, for use in organizational planning, financial forecasting, budget setting and strategic planning.
- Land and expand: build process and funnel for manual top-down reachout, onboarding, activation, and expansion
- Define sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements where and when required.
- Cultivate a sales culture of success, integrity, and ongoing business and goal achievement.
- Evangelize the product and personally help close largest deals
- Work collaboratively across teams to achieve goals - including Engineering, Product, and Marketing
- Establish the inbound lead requirements needed to meet your sales objectives
- Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key customers
WHO YOU ARE:
- 2-3+ years Sales Leadership in a software/SaaS based business; 5+ years of actual sales experience with a focus on selling SaaS based products with a successful track record of achieving revenue targets…both as an individual and for a team.
- Loves nonprofits and wants to change the world
- Proven experience implementing methodologies, sales training and development programs
- Process driven, and able to implement those processes once the appropriate procedure for sales cycle has been identified
- Successful track record of navigating across functional areas to deliver profitable sales and top line growth
- Technically proficient in navigating and implementing operational sales strategies via the HubSpot CRM
- Demonstrated achievement in Business Development and cold calling.
- Ability to assess market trends to proactively alter sales plans and strategies
- Managerial experience as well as Hand On approach!
- Language: Native English speaker required, with proficient Hebrew a big plus
- Happy and available to work American hours
WHO WE ARE:
CauseMatch is the next generation of digital fundraising for nonprofits. We support amazing organizations and their causes by providing fundraising solutions that engage their communities and increase their impact, typically raising 3-6x more than traditional online platforms.
Our international team is passionate about making a positive change through the work we do and clients we help.
Our culture and company perks!
- Flexible work hours and WFH options
- Generous company holiday schedule - paid vacation for all major Jewish holidays and Chol HaMoed
- 20 hours of paid volunteer time off/impact hours
- Team and work is driven by our company values and core principles