WHO WE ARE:
CauseMatch is the next generation of online fundraising for non-profits. We support amazing organizations and their causes by providing fundraising solutions that engage their communities and increase their impact, typically raising 3-6x more than traditional online platforms.
Our international team is passionate about making a positive change through the work we do and clients we help.
We're looking for an experienced tech savvy support engineer:
- Provide technical support to the CauseMatch's clients
- Support the CauseMatch campaign management team
- Research, track and resolve recurring issues
- Escalate severe tickets to R&D and notify management
- Own the technical support process and establish a tech support system
Who you are:
- 2+ years of tech support experience in a Startup environment
- Mother Tongue Hebrew and English proficiency
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage difficult and stressful customer situations
- Attention to detail and sense of urgency
- Capability to balance and prioritize multiple issues
- Ability to effectively mentor and train others
- Profound understanding of technology and the ability to understand the synchronization process between different services
- Collaborative, ambitious and accountable
Full time position in Jerusalem's city center!