CauseMatch is seeking a New York sales leader to drive maximum online fundraising results and revenues by partnering with non-profits. The ideal candidate is a highly passionate and proactive individual with an understanding of consultative sales, first-touch outreach and the non-profit landscape. From facilitating initial conversations, to closing large accounts, you will play an integral role in maintaining our teamâ€™s revenue targets as well as customer growth and success.
In this role, youâ€™ll be responsible for creating buzz, excitement and driving revenue for the CauseMatch platform with your client base (both non-profits and PR Agencies). You should have experience in non-profit sales and will be looking to take your career to the next level alongside an extremely passionate and supportive international team. Your feedback and client insights will be heard and highly valued. If youâ€™re tired of â€śplain digitalâ€ť and are ready to join a social impact start-up with a proven business model, weâ€™d love to learn more about you.
WHO WE ARE:
CauseMatch is the next generation of online fundraising for non-profits. We support amazing organizations and their causes by providing fundraising solutions that engage their communities and increase their impact, typically raising 3-6x more than traditional online platforms.
Our international team is passionate about making a positive change through the work we do and clients we help.
- Develop new business and enhance existing relationships in the US, reporting directly to the VP of US Sales
- Manage all aspects of the sales pipeline, including lead prospecting, scheduling pitch meetings, preparing sales materials, and appropriate follow-up
- Closely follow current market intelligence, trends, client feedback, and business needs to align with CauseMatch strategic initiatives
- Build intelligent, strategic fundraising proposals for potential CauseMatch clients
- Provide fundraising coaching and on the ground assistance to non-profits during campaign execution
- Collaborate with the international team on RFPs and proactive client solutions.
- Communicate internally with relevant stakeholders on the product, marketing, and operations teams
- Strategize with team members to innovate and improve the overall BD process
- Spend time outside of the office with clients and prospects to enhance working relationships
- Attend industry networking events and embrace speaking opportunities as the human face of CauseMatch on the ground in NY
WHO YOU ARE
- Loves nonprofits and wants to change the world
- A visionary, excited by the prospect of building the sales culture and team in NY
- Deals with change easily and is flexible
- Pumped to join a growing start-up as first 20 team members and willing to hustle
- Past experience in lead generation and non-profit sales
- Deeply thoughtful about the art and science of sales
- Strategic thinker who can build thoughtful campaign strategies for non-profit clients (with support of CauseMatch veteran coaches)
- People-person, friendly and warm
- Driven and passionate
- Language: Native English speaker with native-level written English
- Independently motivated and happy to work on own projects, a self-starter
- Flexible working hours