CauseMatch’s Product Technology team is hiring a Senior Technical Engineering Lead to drive the full-cycle development process from planning through product launches, technology team leadership and drive development in building and extending best-in-class products and cloud-based SaaS architecture. The ideal candidate is a beacon for top-talent and experienced in leading a results-driven engineering culture that values cross team collaboration and confidence in our organization. We want to talk to you if driving all aspects of a company's software activities and inspiring a highly-successful team is your career purpose.
What You'll Do
- Responsible to develop and deliver our software systems
- Technical leadership, by example, own the code hands on
- Structure, train, mentor and grow the team
- Continue to build the system and infrastructure for scale, using multi services architecture
- Push for CI/CD and automation
- Emphasize an innovative environment for building industry-leading solutions in an iterative Agile development and product planning process.
- Prioritize and direct an engineering schedule that balances product roadmap priorities with immediate customer needs and escalations and the continual evaluation and treatment of technical debt and architecture evolution.
- Establish and communicate clear metrics and processes for monitoring and delivering progress against objectives and timelines.
- Establish defect triage process and manage the team to resolve defects and deliver fixes.
What You Bring (Required)
- 8+ years leading technical initiatives on multiple platforms including SaaS or PaaS products
- 8+ years experience leading Engineering teams focused on product-led growth and scale on an enterprise SaaS platform with teams of at least 10 people
- Demonstrated ability to inspire, motivate, and grow engineering teams that deliver quality products using an agile approach on a predictable timeline
- Broad experience architecting enterprise-class, cloud-based systems with deep expertise in application development, including mobile technologies, web services, and back-end application infrastructure.
- Strong background in quality and deployment infrastructure. Experience with leading automated and unit testing, continuous integration and continuous delivery platforms, and various testing methodologies.
- Thorough understanding of security principles, including what it takes to secure data and how to communicate security concepts to customers and stakeholders.
- Experience working with data collection and analytics.
- Superior communication skills with the ability to make business-oriented tradeoffs, and represent the platform solutions and challenges to a non-technical audience.
- Hands on mentality
- Microservices and infrastructure intense understanding
- Familiarity with Redis, SQL
- Great communication skills
- Proficient English
What Would Be Awesome To Have (Preferred)
- Data-driven approach with excellent analytical skills and an ability to identify trends, anomalies, anti-patterns etc.
- Experience managing multiple teams of engineers
- Product integrations and migrations across technologies.
- Optimizing and evolving Agile engineering processes.
- Amazon, cloud, and/or related SaaS hosting and technologies.
- Cost optimization in the design and delivery of hosted solutions.
- Diverse experience in a range of modern and legacy application development, processing and persistence technologies.