Who we are:
CauseMatch is an exciting technology start-up providing digital fundraising tools and strategies that maximize online giving for non-profits. Take a crucial part in supporting amazing organizations and their causes by providing online fundraising solutions that help them engage with their community and increase their impact.
Our international team is passionate about making a positive change through the work we do and clients we help.
As a growing company handling some of the largest fundraising campaigns in the world, we are continuously scaling and improving our servers and system architecture to keep up with the load and traffic that is received. You, as a Systems Administrator are responsible for working with the development department of CauseMatch to monitor, create, scale and test our infrastructure.
Additionally you will also need to create and maintain alerting systems to make the rest of the team aware of all critical server data.
- To provide and manage resilient, secure and efficient IT infrastructure for Production and Staging platforms as per defined standards and compliance.
- To deliver new IT project tasks as part of the IT project team in defined time.
- Take the lead on managing all server level requirements of the technical development team
- Ensuring platform uptime and response times within proposed SLAs
- Carrying out routine systems administration for Linux Server (physical and virtual) with focus on uptime and compliance.
- Carrying out routine network administration for the production network consisting of firewall, routers, switches, load balancers.
- Monitor the production systems to ensure uptime with/without NMS
- Take part as required in out of hours cover to support the production systems, therefore shift work.
- Implementing processes, disciplines and controls for use by the operations team
- Helping in developing and reporting on operations team KPIs and identifying and delivering action plans to address any issues.
- Carrying out requested changes and deployments in the staging and production as per set guidelines and procedures
- Experience in building Windows and Linux servers with high standard of security and reliability including web servers, DNS and Active Directory, Database,
- Experienced working on AWS (EC2/EBS/S3/IAM/Route53) and Google cloud platform
- Web server administration – NGINX including load balancer implementation and management
- Preferred : Experience with as many of the following technologies as possible:
o Configuration and administration of Cisco, SSL, Squid, snmp,Nagios,New Relic, firewall, load balancer,
o Administration of Linux – CentOS/Ubuntu/AMI Linux
o Administration of Oracle/MS SQL/MySQL/PostgreSQL, Amazon RDS preferable
o Backup technologies: snapshot, replication, volume backup and routine data protection methodologies
o Ability to write shell scripts/cron jobs for performing import/export/scheduled tasks
- Experience with/implementing new infrastructures and maintaining existing ones on 24X7 basis
- Ability to work with procedures in a disciplined environment.
- Excellent Problem solving skills
- Customer service/quality ethos
- Attention to detail
- Ability to think laterally
- Calm under pressure
- Industry/vendor certification will be an advantage
- Networking knowledge
- Good communication skills
Get your chance to work in the fastest growing crowdfunding platform. Experience how a growing startup works, get acquainted with our international team members and be a part of the incredible team that is CauseMatch.