WHO WE ARE:
CauseMatch is the next generation of online fundraising for nonprofits. We support amazing organizations and their causes by providing fundraising solutions that engage their communities and increase their impact, typically raising 3-6x more than traditional online platforms.
Our international team is passionate about making a positive change through the work we do and the clients we help.
We're looking for an experienced tech-savvy support engineer.
- Provide technical support to CauseMatch's clients and donors.
- Support the CauseMatch campaign management team.
- Research, track, resolve and document recurring issues.
- Escalate severe tickets to R&D and notify management.
- Own the technical support process and help improve the tech support system.
- Expand our knowledge base.
- Provide IT support for the team.
Who you are:
- 2+ years of tech support experience (preferably in a Startup environment).
- Native Hebrew speaker, and English proficiency.
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Hebrew & English).
- Ability to manage difficult and stressful customer situations.
- Attention to detail and sense of urgency.
- Capability to balance and prioritize multiple issues.
- Ability to effectively mentor and train others.
- Profound understanding of technology and the ability to understand the synchronization process between different services.
- Collaborative, ambitious, and accountable.
- Highly organized.
- Advantage - HTML/WordPress knowledge.
Full-time position (09:00-17:00, non-negotiable) in Jerusalem's city center!