Are you a passionate and dedicated marketing leader looking to join a social impact startup? CauseMatch is experiencing explosive growth and we’re looking for an experienced and ambitious VP of Marketing to join our executive team.
You will play a leading role in driving visibility, awareness and market positioning of our fast-growing company. The ideal candidate has experience with building brands from the ground up. You should have extensive experience in digital marketing and the ability to build and leverage unique and authentic content to lift up the stories of our amazing nonprofit clients and how we help them grow.
As a VP of Marketing, you’ll have a mix of strategic and hands-on tactical responsibilities. This is an exciting and dynamic role. You’ll report to the Chief Growth Officer, collaborate closely across departments, and be responsible for managing all aspects of CauseMatch Brand, Marketing, and PR in the USA, Israel and Europe. The ideal candidate is not just technically proficient but also passionate about elevating and celebrating the stories of our nonprofit clients.
WHO WE ARE
CauseMatch helps nonprofits fundraise better, so they can do more good. Our software and methodology pairs our proprietary fundraising model with a team of the best fundraising experts in the world. We wrap the team, expertise and software together to ensure nonprofit fundraising is driven by data and becomes a team wide core competency. The typical client is raising anywhere from 2x to 10x their typical online fundraising through traditional online fundraising methods.
As CauseMatch VP of Marketing, you will:
- Evaluate and develop marketing strategies
- Lead and build the marketing team
- Lead CauseMatch marketing efforts across all channels
- Plan and coordinate marketing efforts
- Build awareness and position for CauseMatch brand
- Drive strategies, governance, best practices, and marketing guidelines company-wide
- Lead Competitor Research
- Manage Content Creation and Distribution across channels
- Support sales and lead generation efforts
- Develop and implement social media strategy
- Plan, implement and manage digital lead generation campaigns (PPC)
- Manage email marketing and email automation
- Set and measure marketing KPIs - communicate these metrics to the team
- Organize online and offline events, coordinate tradeshows
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- At least 5 years of Marketing Experience
- Native English Speaker - bilingual English/Hebrew a strong plus
- Strong marketing operational and analytical skills
- Strategic thinking: ability to translate short-term and long-term business goals into actionable marketing activities
- Project and stakeholder management skills, with high degree of attention to detail
- Proven track record of developing and executing marketing campaigns with attractive ROI
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and creating campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Proven experience of building a brand from the ground up
- Knowledge of the nonprofit world a plus
- Strong analytics capabilities and data-driven thinking
- Budget Management and financial forecasting experience
- Effective time management skills and ability to multitask
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook and Linkedin ads and Hubspot
Our culture and company perks!
- Flexible work hours and WFH options
- Generous company holiday schedule - paid vacation for all major Jewish Holidays and Chol HaMoed
- 20 hours of paid volunteer time off/impact hours
- Team and work is driven by our company values and core principles